Agency HQ — The Agency’s offices and strategic center.
- Director Connor’s Office (Personal set for Connor)
- Conference Room
- Simian’s Secret Workshop (Personal set for Simian)
- Interrogation Room
- Medical Lab / Infirmary
- Parking Lot / Garage
- Aboveground Office Building
Novo Ordum Hotel — A swanky uptown hotel known to host high-society functions.
- Loading Dock
- Security Office
Police Precinct HQ — The busy but orderly central police building.
- Interrogation Rooms
- Robot Bay
- Server Room
- Front Steps
- Dentist’s Office — The workplace of Hop Nguyen, DDS, the Mayor’s dentist.
- Waiting Room
- Exam Room
Alley — A generic alleyway set that can be dressed for any part of town.
- Car — A generic sedan set that can be dressed for multiple purposes.
City Streets — The highways and byways of the city.
- Backlot streets for big action sequences
- Dry Sewers — An underground network of utility tunnels.
- Construction Site — Fenced-off location in an industrial zone.
Greystone Industries — Corporate office building owned by Grey’s parents.
- Front Walk
- James Greyson, jr’s office
- Nano-tech Lab
- VR Lab
- Van Deventer’s Office
- Break Room
- Connor’s old house (flashbacks)
- Wayne State University campus
- Motownland Amusement Park
- Hall of mirrors
- Al Green calliope
- Office building
- Police counselling center
- VR Development company
- Dyson Materials Sciences Building
- Lion’s Club Community Center
- Police Station
- Suburban Home
- Minecraft Paris
- Tennis Court
- Generic loading environment
- Grey’s “Batcave”
- Torchlit Cave
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Archer State Psychiatric Hospital
- Padded Room
- Common Area
- Null space
Hospital — Usually Detroit Medical Center, but set dressing and matte painting can transform it to any appropriate hospital.
General Dynamics — The GD Land Systems facility in Sterling Heights delivers key ground-force machinery with powerful tracked and wheeled military vehicles needed to face sophisticated land forces.